You're Invited to participate!
The Festival is a RAIN OR SHINE event.
Booth spaces are 10 X 10 feet.
Fees: $75 ($90 after October 1, 2017) Please note: no refunds will be given after October 1, 2017!!! We often have a waiting list and it is unfair to others that could have used that spot!
We will only be allowing one Direct Sales representative per company.
All crafters must supply their own tables, chairs and tent canopies (if desired).
Electricity will only be available in a few areas. If you need electricity please submit your application ASAP as these spaces fill quickly. You will need to supply your own extension cords.
All booths and activities will be located outdoors in front of the school building.
Booth assignments and arrival/set-up instructions will be emailed on or before October 15, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be assigning arrival/set-up times based on your booth location. Make sure to include an email address with your application.
Nobody will be permitted to break down prior or drive in the festival/crafter area prior to 3 pm; this has been a huge safety problem in the past. If this is the case, we reserve the right to ban you from future events
as well as be cited by local police.
The deadline for submitting your application for booth space and payment is October 10, 2017. Due to the popularity of the Festival, spaces fill up quickly. All assignments are on a first-come first-served basis.
Payment may be remitted by check, money order or credit card (via PayPal).
Check or Money Order
To make your payment via check or money order, please make your check payable the Midlothian Junior Women’s Club (MJWC) and mail them to the address below.
Credit Card (PayPal)
To make your payment electronically, please visit our PayPal Payments page.
Please note that there is a $3.00 processing fee for using PayPal.
We are also seeking donations for our raffle baskets. Any items you would be willing to donate would be appreciated.
The Midlothian Junior Women’s Club is a non-profit organization and all proceeds from the festival are donated to local charities. If you have any questions or would like to find out more information on the Midlothian Junior Women’s Club, please visit our website at www.midlothianjuniors.org.
Crafter Rules and Regulations
1. Exhibitor’s spaces are not to be shared with nor sublet to a third party without written approval from the Midlothian Junior Women’s Club.
2. Each exhibitor shall maintain his/her merchandise only within its leased space and keep that space in a neat and clean condition. All trash must be removed by exhibitors at the end of the Festival.
3. Each exhibitor shall have his/her car unloaded and moved from the unloading area by 8:45 am. Arrival/unloading times will be assigned based on booth location. The driveway will be closed at this time. Exhibitors arriving after 8:45 am will have to park at Winfree Baptist Church or Mt. Pisgah Church on Midlothian Turnpike. There will be no exceptions.
4. Each exhibitor shall have his/her own booth set up by 9:00 am and no booths are to be shut down until 3:00 pm unless, in the discretion of the organizer, exhibitors are directed to do so, pursuant to these rules and regulations.
5. The organizer reserves the right to terminate the lease of any space to an exhibitor whose actions or goods offered for sale are in violation of the rules, regulations, theme, standards or purpose of the Midlothian Village Day Festival and Craft Fair. The exhibitor also agrees to remove any item(s) which, in the opinion of the organizer, is not in good taste, duplicates one of the Festival booths (i.e. face painting, sand art, spin art, fingernail painting, etc.) or does not meet the standard of the organizer.
6. As we must put the safety of the public attending the event as our foremost priority, the crafters/patrons/community booths etc. will not be able to drive vehicles into the festival area or into crafter row until after 3:00. If we witness them driving the vehicles in these areas during the time of the event, we will reserve the right to ensure they do not participate at the event in the future and they will also be at risk of receiving a citation from the on-duty police officer.